Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Itzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Timeeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you know what this topic means,,, it's nothing great its the usual coffee break that everybody have during their work. what makes my coffee time different? Read on to find out....

I am working for a software firm in India and as you all know Coffee is the driving fuel to keep us up and awake and help us work late and hard in such organization. This is about the evening coffee time that I used to have with my buddies, currently both of my buddies are serving their tenure at the client location. Both of them are in different parts of the world, the first one is in Australia, the second one is in USA and I am in my own lovely country India.

Generally we all used to message each other in the internal messenger of to meet at the food court (FC). Among the three of us, Shamanth (Sham) was very serious at his work, Vinay(Pats) was a calm and very cool fellow we all called him lover boy because of his kewl and soft nature and lastly Me (Simha) who was all notorious, enthusiastic, hyperactive and foolish too...

The food court is pretty huge and lovely with a CCD(Cafe Coffee Day), Juice and Ice-Cream counter and a Bakery counter to one side and a food counter to the other. Generally each one of us used to take turns to sponser the other two every day.

During the Coffee break while sham and pats used to discuss on some issues about work, I used to scan the food court for some gorgeous females and I wished "That some day I also want to have coffee with a gorgeous female :)" you know guys are guys. Sham used to snap my day dream sessions and get me back to reality by saying that "I am there for you Simha" of course he is always there for me anytime. If pats uses to eye some girl then we would stop him doing so by telling him that we would inform his girlfriend.... :) and for sham we used to tell him "hey sham!! look at her, ain't she gorgeous" for which sham would happily say she won't even come near me ... hahaha. He was very pessimistic about girls but he is very talented too... he is a chupa rustam(Hidden Genius).. He has got the honour of a girl proposing him first among the three of us.. well I still have to open my account in that... Not only in india.. He even dated a girl in Australia... and also watched the Australian Open tennis match with FIVE gorgeous females around him.. That proves the little Geni...

The best part is that we used to have a lot of fun over coffee pulling each others legs, making each one bakara(victim of fun, person to be laughed at) sharing whatever one buys, eating in same plate, sharing the coffee and all the above looking at the gorgeous females who come with not so good looking guys.. to the FC.

Now

All the three of us are far away..... I still go to the FC but not with my buddies sham and pats. Sometime I get a sweet gorgeous girl to go with (My dream has become reality) and sometime I won't be able to go to the FC. Now, when I am with a girl its a different experience then the one I had, when I used to go to FC with Sham and Pats...

Now! when I am with a girl, the others will be looking at me, some of the people who know me for a long time give me different looks by thinking that I am going around with that girl :). But still its fun to study people and their ways of thinking. Even if I am with a gorgeous girl for coffee I still keep looking at other table for better ones.. which goes by the fact that a "Dogs tail is always curved"... hahaha

But still I feel that the Best moments during coffee was was with sham and pats... although I used to feel that I need to enjoy the coffee with a gorgeous female but the fun, the liveliness, the openess, the happiness I had with sham and pats are uncomparable with a gorgerous girl having coffee with me.....

what do you say buddies...???????

4 comments:

EveryLetterCounts said...

ok too many things to say:
1. thanks for making me nostalgic about the good old days.
2. missing the time we had at fc. PS: not the coffee.
3. who is the new girl who has taken my position. i will be there for you simha :)
4. so you are now the ugly guy who comes with a gorgeous girl to fc ;)
greatly written simha.. emotions turned into letters.

711Coffee said...

Well written simha. Great piece of work.

Venkatesh said...

hey simha . well written looy ! and one more thing Shamanth is not at all pessimistic man.. he knows he can patais anyone and he does it too.. in an enviable super manner. Ask him all his college stories :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice one Vijay.You are right.. 'Guys Are Guys'.