Friday, August 29, 2008

Coming back from Hybernation

Hello All,
Its been so many days since I stopped writing here... well nevertheless I am back from my hybernation. In all the days that I was away I acutally dont remember what I did for this long time..
Its been many months.. Today I am actually free and my creative thoughts have come back alive again ... so I am here sharing myself with you all...
Ummmmmm!!!!! Now what to write...well there are many many things...
Now a days I have my office far far away from my home unlike in Mangalore i was as near to my Office... These days I have to travel one hour to office by cab in the scorching sun at noon time. This is kind of good experiance as I get partially baked in the vehicle.. I will be smelling sweet and wet when i reach the office... WOW!! now dont lick your lips... :)
On reaching office The AC in the office will just cool down me and I get feel the good effect of the AC.. Just like hot gulab jamuns getting dipped in the suger solution after getting fried in oil..
After that I set up my laptop and the do the conferance call to my team who is seated in Bangalore.. then I attend meetings... The meeting goes for about two hours and then we are free .... Hold on!!! dont come to any conclusions by the word FREE.....
After that my teammates and Me will go out and have Special Tea in 3 star hotel (well the star is only the name and not the comfort) but the Tea served is very very good to drink. Tea time is done and then back to work area to work on the things that was discussed in the meeting... Biscuits intervene my concentration and it fulfils the call of my Tummy :)
Later by about 7 Pm all of them start to leave... back to the Guest house... On reaching the guest house we plan to have dinner either in the Food court at office or in Dabha...
After dinner the real work starts.. My team and Me will be working late night till one AM on the tasks that was learnt in the meeting also the things that we need to do research on. During this time by 11 PM, I prepare Tea for all of them and they love the tea prepared by me ... and ofcourse I also would love to see their happy faces after the hectic day....
During Tea we share biscuits and pull each other legs.. after Tea again get back to work.. listen to music, dancing somtimes in the room... its kind of fun for a bachelor....
Then after all these things I go to bed by 2 or 3 AM.... I get up by 9 AM and the next day repeats in the similar way.....
I hope I have come out of hybernation in the right spirit... Comments welcome :) :)

No comments: