Friday, August 29, 2008

A T T I T U D E

I live in a beautiful and a very wonderful country. Many of us know that India is a Secular Country with multicolors and multireligion.. The colours that we get to see here is not avaliable in any other country in the world. we have many dialects and many languages spoken in India. In spite of all these we are all living as a single country.
When it comes to World power we say that we are a single United country but when its with in India.. We show Unity with a difference and this we show with respect to Language, Religion and Place where we live in.
When we represent India in any foreign place we generally represent it as a whole county but when it comes to representation with in India we become very selfish and forget that we are from one big country INDIA.
This is what I mean by Attitude in thinking. We must start to think that WE are Indians with in our India, rather than telling I am a Karnatakan, Mumbaikar, Punjabi, Tamilian.... If we can change this very attitude about ourself and about our country then we will be far far ahead of any other developed nation in this world..
This very attitude should change.. we must start to think as WE instead of ME, My Country insted of My Home, My Nation instead of My family, thats when WE make the difference...
I have started to say that I am an INDIAN where ever I go with in India, and I always consider any place as my home and keep it always the way I want my home to be... I have started to think like WE...
When are you gonna Change... ??????

No comments: